Friday 5 July 2013

In My Mind, I'm Already There

Without going into specifics about my boyfriend's personal matters, I believe I may have figured out why he has not been in the mood for intimate spankosexual play.

You see his birthday is July 8, and I think that has been weighing on him lately.

I have also thought about the way things have been prior and I think I may have been taking him for granted in the ways I alluded to earlier. That of just assuming he would always "be there" for the spankings and other play that I have come to want and need.

With these things in mind, I believe I have come up with a plan to heighten his spirits and mood and hopefully get him back to his confident self again.

In new mexico (and I assume just about everywhere), there are several outfits that provide erotic/fantasy maid/hostess/waitress services on an out call basis.

Any doubts and rumors and prejudices I had about such services, were gone after I spent time in person at the office of the one I decided on. The owner could not have been more helpful as she went over all the guidelines and fees and services and I even met the girls that would be coming over. And she even gave a significant discount for a couple.

I briefly explained to the girls my plan of what I would like and they even offered suggestions about how we could possibly make it even better depending on Mike's reactions and degree of comfort. The did not even bat an eye when I explained some of the things we might get up to and if I wasn't mistaken, I believe I saw a great deal of interest shown by one of them. I found out that they can even join in some activity if they wanted as long as they did not accept additional money (or something like that) it gets a little vague, but basically they are protecting themselves from anything that could get them in any trouble with law enforcement, even tho I made it clear to everyone that we were not in any way affiliated with any agency and from what I understand, saying that immunes them from any type of sting, I think, like I said it's a bit vague.


I have to say I am very excited by my birthday plans and I hope Mike will be too when we surprise him. The idea of the three of us catering to him for a few hours, possibly being spanked in front of them, having them watching, and possibly the one joining in, has got me very very excited.

Guys is this something you would like to be surprised with? Very scantilly dressed girls waiting on you hand and foot for a few hours? Would you be comfortable engaging in any spanking and/or other sexual activity with them present? To me I would think that it would be awesome for you, but I have come to realize a lot of the stereotypical assumptions about male psychosexuality has been quite different to reality. How would you feel about this being a complete surprise sprung on you say on your birthday?

Girls, how would you feel about having a couple of half to mostly naked girls as an audience to your activities. Would you find it very exciting and arousing anticipating it too? How would you feel if one (or both) joined in? Have you had a similar experience?

I hope to have a great story to tell you after this birthday. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Not really the same experience as you describe but one which still makes me blush just to think about it. I was getting my mature, bare bottom smacked one night when my 27 yr-old daughter walked in unexpectedly. Well, she saw what was happening but didn't walk out. In fact my husband,who is my daughter's stepfather, invited her to 'watch what happens to your mother when she forgets how to behave herself properly'. AND he added...'she's not too old for a smacked bottom and neither are you...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janice! I can't even imagine how that must have been. My parents have sorta caught us, meaning it was not long after, but they knew exactly what had gone on. But, they are into it too, so its not surprising that they would know. Did she say anything to you later or act any different?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did say something to me along the lines of 'Poor Mummy, your bottom looked very red and very sore. What had you done to deserve that?' And then, without asking, she moved behind me and started to rub my bottom through my skirt, one hand on each of my cheeks. I blushed like mad but let her carry on for a little while before turning round and giving her a hug. But occasionally the little minx says to me Mummy, you know that you're not too old to get your bottom smacked!'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me laugh, janice. It also makes me wonder if you guys havent inspired her to want to try it herself at some time. We can hope.

    ReplyDelete