Wednesday 3 August 2011

Elizabeth on Holiday

I will be away for ten or twelve days, so regrettably postings will be on hold for that period.


I won’t of course tell you where I’m going, what I’ll be doing, or with whom; I like to keep my mystery.

Possibly I will be swimming ,





or simply enjoying the sun,



maybe dancing till the small hours.




Then again, maybe I’ll simply be taking the opportunity to relax and be just a little bit naughty, resulting inevitably in being found out and punished for it.





Ouch!

Whatever it is, I will miss you all and look forward to being back with you.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday.
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. L

    well, in the current argot 'Enjoy' and recharge for our future delight and one can only hope you get caught out, frequently . . .

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether all, some or none of the above enjoy the hols.

    ReplyDelete