Monday 1 August 2011

Mainstream




I don’t know much about GQ save that it’s a magazine directed at the male of the species and I’m guessing that that amongst articles about cars and gagets and football (tell me if I’m wrong about this as I don’t actually read it) there will be the odd picture of pneumatic females who unaccountably seem to have forgotten a lot of their clothes. And why not? Who am I to carp about people giving their sexual imaginations a hand.

I came across this image from GQ recently, one of the two cuties in question getting her bottom hairbrushed by the another. Hardly heavy duty S &M, but nice to see such an image in a mainstream publication, and with girls as pretty as these two, well worth sharing with both my male and female readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment