Thursday 28 April 2011

A Royal Spanking

So it seems another young couple are getting married, OK one of them a member of the Royal family, but essentially it's just another wedding and there's lots of things they will have in common with other couples. And of course one of them is that, whatever we've been told or like to believe we've no real idea bout their sex life, either to date or what it's going to be.

So lets allow our imaginations run a little free......

“Gosh. I'm getting married and to a prince. Wow! I'd better give him a good time on honeymoon then. What about some nice sexy undies. That's right! Knickers? I wonder. I'll decide about those at the last minute.




Lets see how the dress looks. Nice pulled up like this so he can see my bare bot.




Nothing like looking at my bottom to get his Royal flag staff standing to attention. Oh dear ! I must stop thinking about that, it gets me all...... well why not? Just a little stimulation from the finger....Oh YES!!




Whoops! Must stop doing that. Very naughty of me. Better tell him I suppose. William.......




Wow. I'm being spanked with my knicks down, and by Prince! It's wonderful. That right. Harder, Harder. Yeeeees!!!


4 comments:

  1. Liz: Very well done! Do you think we will find them on Fetlife? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you need a right royal spanking my girl and lovely young Kate our new Duchess will administer it to your bare bottie ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should have spanked the woman on TV who called Archbishop Rowan Williams Rowan Atkinson.

    Was he previously known as Dean Bean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank oyu all of you. What a shame that the killing of Osama Bin Laden will not give the same opportunity for a post!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete