Tuesday 21 December 2010

The North Wind Shall Blow.....

To quote Mark Twain, “Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated.” Yes, between being snow bound and other problems, postings have been slim for which I can only apologise. An MGF may be a lot of fun in the summer, but being so low slung, with the weather we have had here in the remote depths of the countryside, it takes half an hour to find it under the snow before I can even start to dig it out.

Christmas obligations being what they are I had intended to close the blog for about ten days anyway, but I’ve decided to close early rather than give the odd limp posting here and there. Let’s face it, whatever your gender or inclination, I suspect that limp is not to your taste.

Let me wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, in particular certain favourite correspondents who shall be nameless, but whom I will miss during the break. What I will say is that since I started the blog all those months ago I have done way more than three hundred postings which means comfortably more than a thousand images. Think of Sexuelle as one of those fat and glossy art or design books you can quietly leaf through with a glass of Muscadet and a plate of olives during those wonderful moments of quiet solitude that life gives us all too infrequently.

Look forward to being back in early January. Who knows what wonderful things I will have for you then.

Liz


P.S.

I’ll leave you with some images of some girls who also seem to be a bit tied up with things!





3 comments:

  1. L

    now we all had you lined up as a Chelsea tractor gel - however

    so, on behalf of all your fans - Seasons Greetings, Godwill, Hugs and we all look forward to following you, as the piper, the mistress of misrule etc., on a continued merry dance in 2011

    J ><>< (as with the exclamation mark one is frugal with such displays however 'tis Xmas . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break, Liz! I look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break and I look forward to your return

    SirStephen

    ReplyDelete