Wednesday 12 September 2012

Dazed and Confused




Look when we first met I did explain that I wasn’t actually lesbian,
But that made no difference as I’m hardly sexually inexperienced and in fact I have been with a woman before, so that wasn’t a problem,
And I do find you massively attractive and kissing you is wonderful and I can’t get enough of it.
And I don’t mind that you have a dominant streak, in fact that only makes it more exciting,
My previous girlfriend loved to tie me up, so I’m used to that sort of thing,
And I know I shouldn’t admit this, but when you spank me for being naughty , frankly I love it.
It’s just that well, when we make love, it’s not quite what I would have expected from a girl,
and, I don’t know, there’s something about you that’s just that bit different from what I would have expected……..

2 comments:


  1. L

    you are outrageous - not until the last moment was one aware and then oomph

    so L, keep it, erm, up

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me but good, too, Liz.

    I wasn't quite sure where you were going with it. I thought I had an idea. But, THAT I was not expecting at ALL.

    If I had been taking a drink or had a bite of food in my mouth, it would have ended all over the screen.

    Good one.

    amber xxx

    ReplyDelete