Monday 19 December 2011

Elizabeth Away

It seems that Santa Clause comes just once a year,






But there’s no doubt that when he does he upsets all our usual schedules and throws things into disarray.

This year I will be elsewhere until early in the New Year, and that of course will disrupt what in my chaotic life passes at routine. Between being kissed under the mistletoe or possibly being spanked with a holly branch I cannot predict how much time I will find to be alone, private, and with access to the internet, so equally cannot predict what postings I will be able to manage. Having said that I certainly intend to try to communicate as often as I can , and it could be fun making time to sneak off and send you all naughty messages (“Once upon a time there was a naughty little girl who lived with a very strict aunt……..”)





I’d better stop there as already my imagination is taking off! Have a wonderful Christmas, whatever it might involve, and already looking forward to my next posting.

Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Liz,

    Thank you for deciding to keep posting to Sexuelle. I look forward to reading what your naughty imagination has served up to us no matter how frequent that may be.

    I hope that you have a fun and merry Christmas.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas Liz and that Santa empties his sack all over your floor.

    Looking forward to reading all about your naughty surprises!

    Have a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and thanks for all the lovely, sexy posts!

    Hope your bottom is spanked hard and often, you naughty girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and get all that you wish for!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. L

    imagine it is, instead, a very strict uncle . . .


    seasons greetings - and come back well charged

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments. I really appreciate them.

    And J, you have given me an idea for a new posting. Watch this space!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete