Thursday 12 May 2011

Give yourself a treat




OK! Do the following. Google “Sins of the Flesh, Elizabeth Forster” (I was doing this to see if it is now available from Amazon as a download; it is.) and go into “Images” making sure the safe mode is turned off.

What you will find, as I did, is a ton of libidinous images that I have posted on Sexuelle both recently and in the past, and that if you click on any of the ones that you don't recognise, i.e. likely to be from earlier postings when the blog was quite new, you will then be able to read see some of the postings that went with them.

Quelle horreur! They are vastly better than anything than I am giving you now and I'm ashamed. They are longer and more thoughtful and overwhelmingly more insightful than my current postings as well as being both more sensual and erotic. Where have I been going wrong since?

Thinking back to then I can possibly see why. Having just had my first erotic novel published I needed to start a blog to ensure that it was given some exposure and at the same time I was also starting to write my second erotic book to prove to myself that the first one was not a fluke. I made a policy decision to put aside the "Serious" novel I had been writing until then so I could devote sufficient time to these activities. It meant that not only did I have more time, but my every waking thought and word that went through my fevered imagination seemed to be connected with penetration and punishment and arousal. Thinking back I don't think I have ever been in such a permanently juicy state, and I'm not going to pretend that I'm complaining about it. I've little doubt that the men who happened to be on the fringes of my life then were not complaining either, but that, as they say, is another story.

Having got Sins of the Flesh published I determinedly went back to the serious novel which I'm pleased to say is at now at an advanced stage, but Oh God it has been so time consuming which has meant trying to fit the blog round it which has not been easy. I'm hoping that within a month I should have got to the point of submitting it to one or two agents and then I hope to go back to giving the blog the proper time and attention that is needed to make it really special.





1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    On the contrary, your blog is brilliant.
    joey

    ReplyDelete