Monday 2 May 2011

I'm Blog of the month!



I go away for a few days and what do I find when I get back? I’ve been voted Blog of the Month for May! I’m jumping for joy and I just hope none of you men out there use it as an excuse to try and see my knickers!







I can scarcely believe it, still thinking of myself as the new kid on the block and wondering what I can do to encourage the odd person here and there to have a look. Thanks are in order in a big way, of course to all of you who voted in my favour, but primarily to the wonderful and endlessly kissable Miss Pink of the Pink Report whose gusset moistening blog has had the honour in the past. It was one of her postings that made me join spanking bloggers, she who put my name forward and who voted for me as well. I’m for ever in her debt.

When I started the blog nearly a year ago now, I was determined that it would not be formulaic and would reflect my own somewhat idiosyncratic views on sex and things erotic; if it happened to set a few strings vibrating out there then that would be brilliant. It seems that it has. If reading it has you girls involuntarily reaching a probing finger inside your panties,





or has the men discovering that their manhood is bursting with pleasure, then I have succeeded.




But I am left with a difficult problem and it concerns the lovely Miss Pink. Time and again in my postings some doe eyed young thing has looked up and asked the eternal question,

”What is the punishment for a naughty girl who…..”

which has most of you growling the answer almost before the words were out of her mouth. But much tougher than that, how do I thank a good girl like Miss Pink who has been so kind to me? I wish I knew!



5 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Naughty boys read Sexuelle also.

    For Miss Pink: Her favorite Top, a friendly bottom, a deck of cards and some spanking implements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L

    well 'Miss Blog of the Month, and i thought all the bunting, flags and razz-a-ma-tazz was because of a wedding but no to celebrate YOU

    so very well recognised and deserved (you are exhausting) rather a pity though as one was hoping that you were exclusive to just a few of us

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you. And don't worry about exculsivity, J. I like to think my readership is small but very discerning.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm tardy. I make a deliberate habit of running late to things because the consequences are so exquisite.

    Congratulations on a well-earned honor, Liz.

    As for thanking me, Joey got it just about right. I can tell that he has read about my adventures with another wonderful blogger. Perhaps you may be game for the same? Do you like cards? How about cards with spanking? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cards? Aren't they the Devil's work. What sort of girl do you think I am?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete