Tuesday 17 May 2011

A repost from the past

I've just seen this posting from a while back, and I like it so much I'm giving it again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.







I'm slightly in love with her, this lovely young thing with her lush sperm
ripened breasts and her fingers at her moist entrance as she takes her body to the sexual paradise which at the moment is just out of reach, a swirling dream not quite in focus.

Is she alone, or is her man bestriding her now, his member hard and ready to
bathe her in his emission, or is she alone and simply lost in the mists of her
imagination? Maybe only a short while ago she was across her boyfriend's knee as he pinked her bottom with punishment for some transgression, and now she's re-living the arousal of each stinging spank as he put her in her place.

Whatever is in her mind I can tell from her face that she's close to it now and
shortly she will be arching in her climax. How familiar this is to all of us,
the wonderful democracy of self pleasuring.

1 comment: