Wednesday 11 May 2011

You know you're in trouble when.......

You know you’re really in trouble if:-

He confiscates your knickers for the day so he can spank you whenever he feels like it:






It’s the first night of the honeymoon and he’s already spanked you twice;




The only game he wants to play these days is schools;




After giving you a really thorough spanking he says, "Now let’s really spank you!”



He gets his secretary to spank you when he doesn’t have the time himself;



It’s your birthday and he buys you a new cane;





He goes on spanking you, no matter how much you apologise;



He puts a cushion under your stomach to make you comfortable because, "You’re going to be in that position for a good long time.”




He makes you watch your bottom change colour;



He insists on your giving him ten good reasons why he’s got to spank you.





But be honest, none of these are as bad as when he ignors you!

4 comments:

  1. Very well done. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always know when I'm in trouble because my husband texts me and instructs me to be wearing my school uniform for when he gets in. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your observations, but personally, Anonymous, I would have thought a text like that means that you're in for a treat!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete