Monday 2 May 2011

Window Dresssing




He always looks up at the window when he crosses the courtyard. I wonder what he’ll l do when he sees me sitting here like this. Rush up the stairs, and what? Laugh and kiss me all over, take me straight to bed?

Maybe he’ll spank me. He’s threatened me with a spanking a couple of times recently, didn’t actually do it, but there was a real gleam in his eye and when we had sex he was even more aroused than usual.

How could he resist the chance to spank a young girl like me across his knee, specially when I’m naked except for stockings. I brought them as a special treat for him, and for me of course.

If I were my boyfriend I’d spank me lots, I’m such a little minx at times, goading and teasing him. I don’t know, but somehow I think today’s when it’s going to happen, my first ever spanking. I wonder, let me practice the words in my head,

“Sir…….” Pause and look at him with big innocent eyes, “What’s the punishment for a naughty girl who sits naked in a window where everyone can see her….?”

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.
    This is email I sent:
    Dear Liz,
    I purchased Educating Anna because I was enthralled by the prose in your blog. Writing in English is a dying art in America. Fortunately, our English cousins excell in the use of the language. My guess is the motivation used by the Headmasters I have read about in the UK spanking stories.

    I read extensively: Hemingway, Steinbeck,DeMille, Connelly, Child, Patterson, Chrichton,Dickens, etc. In most novels, there is the obligatory love making scene. Sometimes from the male perspective, sometimes female. I have never read a more powerful and exquisitely detailed love making scene as the one in the second chapter of your book. As I said in one of my posts, no man could ever write with such passion and understanding. And, few people today have the command of the English language that you have including most of the popular authors I noted.

    You said in your post that the book would tell me about you. My perception is that you are a very sensual woman that enjoys stepping outside the lines. You love to experiment and take full advantage of your feminity. At the same time, you are in total control. I view this is a positive; I like confident woman who are in control. A man may think that he is the master over you in a scene, but it is clear to me that you are the one that is in the drivers seat. But, not in a manipulative manner, I do not sense that in your writings. You are using all of your talents to maximize the pleasure of the moment.

    To me, the most sensual woman is intelligent and able to communicate using body language and verbal skills to arouse all of the senses. Liz, I sense that you are that very special woman who is a master at employing both to full advantage.

    Now that my heart has stopped pounding from the last chapter I read, I can continue reading Educating Anna.
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! I feel truly humble receiving praise like this.

    For once, quite lost for words.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be travelling in UK this week so I will be tardy with comments. I will catch up on your blog when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have replied before; do enjoy your trip.


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the text and love the picture too. A gold star for this piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Dean. I rather liked this one too.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete