Tuesday 18 January 2011

Her older lover


Why am I going along with this? Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to fall for a man so much older than me.

At nineteen I thought I was so grown up and experienced, and then there was him and everything seemed to change.

"Lucinda." He said, looking at me in that way that always makes me melt. "Lucinda, as I'm so much older than you, I feel it my duty to adopt a parental role with you as well as being your lover. To protect and help you, and to instruct you in the ways of the world when you need it."

And I was thrilled and flattered and happy to agree. It all seemed so exciting with such glamorous experiences and wonderful sex. But now it seems that I've fallen short of his high expectations and I've got to be spanked.

"Wait for me in the outer lobby." He said. "And I suggest you take your knickers off as it will show me that you acknowledge that it's what you need and deserve."

And that's just what I'm doing now, taking my panties off and making myself ready to be spanked because I know he's right and ultimately it's for my own good.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll enjoy it. Some of my friends are spanked by their lovers and they do. Could that be what he meant by instructing me in the ways of the world? I'm shortly going to find out.

2 comments:

  1. You have a remarkable ability to swiftly achieve a sweet erotic tone. I learn a lot just from the atmospheres you conjure. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really do appreciate that.

    I'll try and continue to keep you happy.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete